Aestar – How to transfer ownership of a house

Subject:  Aestar – How to transfer ownership of a house


Aestar LLC supervises the sale transactions, verifies legal documents, and insures real estate titles.


Aestar LLC is a different title company.  Aestar offers knowledge to protect consumers: buyers and sellers.


The method to transfer complete ownership of a house to anyone or to give ownership to co-own a house is by preparing a deed to record at the Land Record Office. There are many different types of deeds among which a general warranty deed, the special warranty deed, and the quitclaim deed are most prevalently used. The major difference among them is the scope of warranties to the title, where the general warranty deed makes the broadest warranties and the quitclaim deed making none. All the types of deeds transfer property equally effectively with the same speed and ease.


Contact me should you have further questions.


Jonathan Kan, Licensed Title Producer/Notary Public

Aestar Settlements LLC

15881-B Crabbs Branch Way, Rockville, MD 20855

C: 240-351-6098   F: 888-501-3060 E: [email protected]

Follow Aestar’s twitter

This column is not legal advice and should not be acted upon without obtaining your own legal counsel.

Copyright©2014-2016 Aestar LLC All Rights Reserved Worldwide

Jonathan D. Kan, ESQ. is admitted to practice before the Court of Appeals of Maryland in 2017. Mr. Kan graduated as a Juris Doctor of University of Baltimore School of Law, Maryland, in 2017, concentrating on criminal, trust and estate, and real estate laws. Mr. Kan has published the Aestar Blog since 2015. He co-founded Aestar LLC in 2013. Mr. Kan has been a licensed title producer, settlement agent, and notary public serving the Maryland and Virginia states since 2013.

Comments are closed.